In addition to offering a range of competitive prices, the City of Mont-Laurier, in collaboration with the SADC Antoine-Labelle, provides a multidisciplinary team available to entrepreneurs as well as incomparable financial incentives
0.16$ / ft2
+ Subsidy program available + Tax credit
The industrial commissioner and the multidisciplinary team
«Mont-Laurier, is innovation.»
— Patrice Deslauriers, industrial commissioner
The role of the industrial commissioner:
Business developer and facilitator for entrepreneurs and various organizations.
- Business developer : Approaches companies and clients.
- Facilitator : Responds to your needs in terms of both subsidy applications and the recruitment of the workforce.
- Takes action to find quick answers to your questions
A multidisciplinary team available
The region of the Antoine-Labelle RCM provides local entrepreneurs with professional resources with all the necessary expertise to help them develop any type of business projects: start-up, acquisition, succession, expansion, modernization, or consolidation.
This technical support can take various forms of intervention, such as :
- Project feasibility analysis;
- Search for strategic information;
- Support for business plan development;
- Portrait of financial scenarios;
- Seeking funding;
- Management advise and follow-up;
- Link to specialized resources.
Recruitment support service :
Writing and diffusion of job offers
Preselection of candidates
Drafting of selection tools
Psychometric tests and assessment tools
Career welcome service :
- Attraction, integration and retention of skilled workforce
Place for Youth service :
- Positioning assistance for young graduates
Support for business succession and business transfer
Insurance and business protection
Expert group: international trade
Business planning design tools
Welcome kit (benefits and discounts)
Venture Capital Fund
Manage payroll and human resources with Desjardins Payroll Service
- Business mentoring
- Networking activities
- Business information activities
- Company visibility
- Entrepreneurial recognition actions
- Commercial advantages
- Promotion of local purchasing
- Participation in local economic development committees
- Commercial events
Labor market information
Online placement for job vacancies
Workplace learning program
Grants for specialized services in human resources management
Financial assistance for training needs and skills growth
MONT-LAURIER PROFESSIONAL TRAINING CENTER
850, rue Taché
Mont-Laurier, Qc, J9L 2K2
Cégep de St-Jérôme — Pavillon Mont-Laurier
700, rue Parent
Mont-Laurier, Qc, J9L 2K1
Do you want to submit a project?
Leave us your contact details, and our industrial commissioner will contact you shortly.
We will contact you shortly.